European elections 20246-9 June 2024
How to vote
Choose your country of voting and your preferred language to find out how to vote. As an EU citizen, you can vote in your country of origin, from abroad or in the EU country you live in. Please note that registration might be required in order to vote.
Here are some reasons why you should use your vote at the next European elections.
Sign up now to get voting reminders and ensure you don't forget to use your vote.
Find out what European elections are about, when and how they take place and more.
Follow the results of the 2024 elections as they come in and see the results of previous elections.
Find out what European elections are and more in Easy-to-read.
European Political Parties
- European People’s Party
- Party of European Socialists
- Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party
- European Democratic Party
- European Green Party
- European Free Alliance
- Identity and Democracy Party (previously Movement for a Europe of Nations and Freedom)
- European Conservatives and Reformists Party (previously Alliance of Conservatives and Reformists in Europe)
- Party of the European Left
- European Christian Political Movement
Contact Europe Direct
For any further questions about the European elections please contact the European Union
Call from inside the EU: 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11 (free phone)
Call from outside the EU: 0032 2 299 96 96 (standard international rate)